8 hours continuing education course details factors presentedcovering industrial and commercial property... Evaluation of clientsneeds... Merchandising techniques, including exchange meetings andmarketing sessions... Financing strategies for commercial and industrialproperties.
This course has been designed to provide the student with:
- Knowledge of those factors that must be presented concerningindustrial and commercial property, so that good judgment can beexercised by buyers and sellers.
- Methods of locating potential listings.
- An understanding of how to evaluate the clients needs.
- An awareness of several merchandising methods, including exchangemeetings and marketing sessions.
- Financing strategies for commercial and industrial properties.
Course Instructional Objectives
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand buyer and seller objectives in buying and sellingcommercial and industrial properties.
- Discuss financing possibilities with the buyer and seller.
- Recommend methods of acquiring and disposing of industrial andcommercial properties.
- Be familiar with evaluation and pricing methods.
- Recognize the different sources of commercial and industrialfinancing.
- Enumerate the factors that influence the marketability anddesirability of commercial and industrial properties.
- Discuss with the seller alternative methods of marketingcommercial and industrial properties.