8 hours continuing education course designed to help real estate professionals understand the impact technology has on their business...Determine what types of computer equipment and computer software are appropriate for their real estate practice...Identify the key benefits of using computers, the Internet and other technologies in maximizing Your business...Discover ways to stay current with the fast-changing world of real estate technology.
This course has been designed to provide students with:
Course Instructional Objectives
- An understanding of what computers can do to enhance the careersof real estate professionals.
- Suggestions for staying on top of the constant changes in theworld of technology.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Determine what type of computer equipment andcomputer software is appropriate for a real estate practice.
- Describe the benefits of using a computer in a realestate practice (e.g., for prospecting, transaction tracking, forecasting).
- Describe ways to assess technologies available nowand ways to stay current with technological advances.